Welcome to Sahlin Essentials!

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Hi Everyone! I’m Krista, residing in Rochester, Mn with my family; Aaron (hubby), Sophia (13 year old daughter) and Gabe (11 year old son). Most days you can find me designing digital scrapbooking and paper crafting products at Sahlin Studio: www.sahlinstudio.com
 
I decided that I was going to start sharing what our family was doing with natural products and essential oils, and how it is forever changing our lives. I started the "Sahlin Essentials" website as a place to communicate about our journey to clean living and how we are creating a safe home and environment for our family.
 


I look forward to sharing our essential oil journey with you by blogging about my favorite products and how to use them.  Along the way, I plan to also share some of my DIY oily projects.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

XOXO,
Krista

email: sahlinaks@aol.com

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi, Krista! Your blog post (over on the scrapbooking side) was so fun to read because my mom is into the Young Living Oils (I think she is signed up as a distributor) and Honest products, so I'm familiar with them all. Have you tried the Stress Away blend from Young Living? I kinda wear it like a perfume, it smells so good. We also use Norwex home cleaning supplies. I still have a lot of traditional cleansers in my home, so I can't wait to see what kind of "recipes" you are using. I'm very sensitive to strong smells, and I found the Thieves to be a bit strong for me, even diluted in a spray bottle. (My mom even got me a brown glass bottle like the one in your pictures!) Anyway, I'm looking forward to future posts!

    ReplyDelete